Thank you for applying to be an exhibitor or sponsor at our 25th Annual Fingerling Festival in our 26th year, one of the very best of its kind and oldest of its kind in BC, attracting over 5,000 people of all ages who love the environment just as much as we do.
We accept exhibitor applications from environmental and community based organisations – receipt of applications does not guarantee acceptance. Please note that all exhibitors must contain an environmental element in their exhibition.
What we expect:
- All exhibitors must be set up and ready to go BEFORE 10:30am. If you do not arrive before then you will not be allowed to drive into the festival area.
- You must stay for the duration and cannot take down your exhibit before 3:00pm. Thank you for your understanding.
- It gets busy! If you have lots of equipment please arrive (from 7am) so you can drop off and find parking, which is very limited.
- Your exhibit must contain an environmental element in your exhibit – that’s what we’re all here for!
- Please provide a donation for our raffle and drop it off upon your arrival. Thank you
What to expect:
- More than 5,500 attendees from 11am to 3pm! Lots of families and people of all ages coming to meet and learn about your organisation
- Lunch is on us! We provide a hot dog, juice, chips, coffee and muffins. Veggie dogs are available but they go quickly.
- Opportunities to meet and network with likeminded groups and individuals
- Have fun! There’s lots to see and do. If you need assistance, just ask one of our fantastic volunteers
- Lots of raffle prizes so please consider purchasing tickets to help us raise funds
This is a green, balloon free and scent free event.
If you have any questions, please contact Dave Bennie, Festival Director, directly via email at email@example.com or on 604-617-1163.
Set up before 10:30am. Parking is limited so please arrive early – any time from 7:00am.