|Port Moody Ecological Society (Noons Creek Hatchery) Liability Waiver and Release
Please carefully review the following waiver. You must agree to the terms and conditions below in order to participate in this event.
1. I (referred to hereinafter as the “Participant”) understand the inherent risks in participating or volunteering for the Port Moody Ecological Society (Noons Creek Hatchery) and assume all risks for personal safety;
2. I will co-operate fully with the Event Organizers as defined below, including stopping my participation if requested to do so;
3. I confirm that I am in proper physical and emotional condition to participate in this Event;
4. In consideration of the acceptance my participation, I, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns waive any claims to which I may become entitled for injury or damage or other liability regardless of cause and release the Port Moody Ecological Society, organizing committee members (referred to collectively hereinafter as the “Organizers”) and all other organizers, sponsors, representatives, their agents and employees and any other person or organization assisting in this Event from any claims for damages or injury suffered by me as a result of my participation in or travelling to or from this Event.
5. I give my permission to the Organizers to use of my name and picture in broadcast, telecast, and internet, mediated or written account of this Event;
6. For Participants under the age of 18 years: In consideration of the Organizers accepting the participation of the above-named Participant in the Event, I, a parent/guardian of the Participant, agree to indemnify and save harmless the Organizers, their directors, officers, members, servants, agents and employees from and against any claims or demands which might be made against any of them, arising out of or in consequence of the attendance or participation of by the Participant in the Event.
Participants under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or older;
7. I agree to obey all laws, including traffic signs and lights;
8. I agree to follow all directions given by the organisers and lead liaisons who will be properly identified.